Friday, November 26, 2010

Thinking...

I was thinking,

I really cannot wait till the 20th of December, I get to see Shane. He finally bought me an engagement ring which of corse is going to be most likely a wedding ring too. We are going to get married next month. Just a court house wedding, but we will be starting to plan for an actual wedding soon too. I'm excited I'll be Mrs. Cheyenne Miller next month and I am nervous and excited and scared and so many different emotions. I don't know how to be a good wife, I'm so scared that I'm going to mess it up because I'm a bad wife. If anyone has any advice for me please let me know I would appreciate it so extremely much. No please don't get butt hurt if you are not invited to this wedding, this is something that nobody really is invited to, Shane and I are going to be having a wedding soon and I will send out invites when things are being planned. So please when it happens and I post on my facebook that I'm married, please don't get all angry at me and flip your lids. Please understand that I am having an actual wedding, just not right at this moment.

But anyways, yeah Shane told me last night that he got me a ring, he told me that he has something special planned too. Now I'm not sure what is going to happen with the something special planned, I also don't know what my ring looks like. That is a good thing it makes for a beautiful surprise. I'm sure whatever he got is going to be amazing and I will love it.

I love Shane's little sister Shannon, she is such a sweetheart, every time she posts something on my facebook, I smile because I think thats soon going to be my new little sister. She calls herself my little sister, and I call myself her big sister. I'm so excited to be getting more family. I worry because I haven't met any of them in person, that when they officially meet me in person that they won't like me. I hope they do, because I already love them all! I know how much all Shane's brothers and sisters mean to him and I am so happy that I'll be able to meet them soon.

So I really should be getting ready to go to sleep, but I am not tired yet, I think it's because I miss Shane, today was a hard day with missing him. I'm probably going to fall asleep cuddling with a pillow, I got to fall asleep with him on Skype last night, but as happy as I get when I can do that, Its nothing compared to falling asleep in his arms. Just the feeling I get when his arms are around me and I'm asleep, him being totally relaxed and me as well, its amazing. Nobody will truly understand that feeling unless you are or have been in love. Its magical.

Well you guys, I thinks its time to try to call my hunny and then its off to bed I have work at 11, so I have to get up at 9 which is technically sleeping in for me seeing as I've been getting up at 6:50 am every morning.

So until next time,
Love,
Cheyenne (soon to be) Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment