Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

Hi everyone!

Well today has been a great day, I had work at 8 to 2 and it went well. Right now I'm watching Intervention which is a good episode. Oh hold on I got to go eat some food..........brb..............

I'm back, gah I'm tired, now I'm watching Family Guy I just got done with doing the dishes and now I'm waiting for Shane to call me so I can talk to him before I go to bed. So I went and saw Harry Potter which was totally amazing, I cant wait till the second part comes out in July. So a new Tyler Perry play is coming out on DVD, I really cant wait, I love Tyler Perry he is amazing. I went to see one of his plays in Houston earlier this year with Olivia, her mom and her mom's friend, it was amazing! 

So right now I have decided that I would really like to get married outside in a park or something, then have the reception, if its a nice day at the same place, or if its cold inside somewhere. Idk I have a bit of time to think about it, Shane and I haven't set a date for the wedding yet, but I really cannot wait till I am Cheyenne Nichole Miller. I am so excited to be marrying such an amazing guy, who treats me like a queen. Even when we argue and are really angry with each other, we both love each other no matter what. He is amazing and I really love him so extremely much that it its insane.

So Thanksgiving is Thursday, I'm really happy that this year is almost over and that Christmas is closer. On Thanksgiving I am going to be writing a blog about all the different things that I am thankful for, it is going to be great please read it! If you are reading my blog from facebook, leave a comment on my post and let me know, I love it when people do that. I know this Blog is basically about nothing, but starting tomorrow I'm going to be hopefully be writing my blogs about something that is more interesting than just me talking about my day. So because of that I am going to end my blog now and just start thinking about what to write about.

Till next time!

Love,

Cheyenne


No comments:

Post a Comment