Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jack The Ripper

Today's blog is going to be about Jack the Ripper,

This is because everybody thinks I'm disgusting and has issues because I don't find his crimes disgusting. I'm sorry I don't get grossed out by someone talking about a serial killer who used to butcher his victims and take out the organs. I'm sorry that doesn't repulse me in any way. I mean I know it was wrong and horrible to do, but I do not think it is disgusting. I hate that I can't talk to anyone about what I have learned because it grosses them out. I guess I'm going to vent about this and then talk about Jack the Ripper because I will feel better if I get everything off my chest, then to keep it in.

What I wanted to say before everyone flipped the cuss out on me for talking about it was that, Jack the Ripper's last victim Mary Jane Kelly was butchered like the rest of his victims, he took her organs out as well, however what makes her different was the fact that her heart was missing, and never found. Nobody knows what happened to it, after she was murdered Jack the Ripper disappeared basically into the darkness of London and never was seen or heard from again.

If you can't read that without cringing in fear or disgust, don't tell me that I'm sick for wanting to learn about it, or don't call me disturbed or tell me I have issues. It's nothing close to half the horror films I've seen only this is real life. Don't judge me because of my interests.

Jack the Ripper was one of London's most infamous serial killers. The case is unsolved because it was committed in the late 1800's and nobody could get a real description of him. The of course they didn't have DNA evidence, or any of that cool stuff they have now in days, so mainly they based their cases on material evidence and confessions. Jack the Ripper set the way for Serial killers in more modern times. He was basically a sick role model who people like himself looked up to. Jack the Ripper killed only prostitutes, no children or people he considered innocent, he truly believed that he was ridding the world of the scum, which was the same mind set that Gary Ridgway the Green River murder. He to would kill prostitutes, he however left his bodies near Green River in Washington State, while Jack the Ripper would leave his victims on the dirty London streets.

Thats all I'm going to write for now, I'll post more later when I'm not in such a bad mood, I'm sorry if you read this and was like WTF is this, its horrible. I apologize but oh well I'm not writing my blogs to please you or anyone else. Its just a way I can release my feelings and not be so horrible to everyone around me when I'm in a bad mood.

Until later,
Publish Post
Love,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment