Sunday, November 21, 2010

My first Blog

Hi everyone!

Well for those who don't know me I'm Cheyenne, I'm 19 years old, and work at Dion's. I love my life, I have a wonderful (yet disfunctual in a way) family who loves me but most of the time doesn't like me. It's all good though cause at the end of the day we all love each other and would do anything for one another. I am engaged to a wonderful man name Shane, he is the macaroni to my cheese, he is my everything. Despite the fact that we may fight from time to time, mainly over stupid things, we love each other with everything. I strongly believe that underneath all that muscle, there is a total romantic in there, but he will never admit to it. I used to have a blog on Myspace, before it became the broken down carnival that nobody visited anymore, I tired to do one on Facebook, but it just didn't work. So I turned to Blogger. I am happy truly happy with life. 

Lately everyone has been asking me what my religion is, well I believe in god, I believe that he is amazing, I believe however that he loves everyone, no matter you race, gender, sexual preference, etc.. He has gotten me through so much. I mean a lot of people look at me and say what has she ever gone through? Well That isn't something I like to talk about, it hurts way to much still. Just know that the things I've gone through, have made me the person I am to day, good and bad.

I love to give advice, its something that I am good at. I help with a lot of my friends relationship problems, and other issues. Even if I have not gone through what they have, I try to give the best advice that I can. My other interests are learning about Serial Killers as you probably have read before, I know way to much about Charles Manson lol. People always look at me funny when I say that, its because they don't quite understand why I'd want to read about something so ghastly. Well I honestly have no clue to why I enjoy reading and researching it, its just something I'm good at.

I try hard in life to enjoy it, even through the hard times that we all go through once in a while. I do like to complain a lot about the stupidest stuff, I am picky about my food and the way I do things, I am a fighter of the things that I believe in, but I will never stop questioning everything, including religion. I love meeting new people, and learning new things. I cannot wait to get married and start a family with the man of my dreams, and I cannot wait to meet his family. I am different from others around me, but I thrive in the fact that I am not the same. If you read this blog and judge me just off of what I have wrote, then maybe you don't deserve to read anymore. But if you really wanted to know the deep iner workings of  Cheyenne Nichole Cavell, then by all means keep reading. Nobody is forcing you too, it is always your choice.

Until next time,
Love,
Cheyenne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment