Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23, 2010

Hello everyone,


Well to start off today was a good day at work for the most part, busy more so. However, Shane made my day fantastic by sending me a really sweet text message which doesn't happened very often, it was unexpected too, which made it so much better. Went to hang out with Rachel today which was okay, then went to Cece's house and ended up leaving to go home to go and eat with my family. Well today I am going to talk about war.


War,
I hate you, but your something thats not going to go away,
-Cheyenne


I feel that there is going to be a war again with the Koreas and we are going to end up getting involved and its going to be a mess.


thats all I have to say about that, I'm so bored that I can't even deal with myself, I'm thinking I'm either going to write or read, I haven't made my decision yet. 


How I wish life was easier, Shane would be home, I could have my perfect wedding, I'd be back in school already, I really wish sometimes that life would be so much easier. Does anyone else wish that?


I am really wanting to cook my easy chicken and pasta dish. It is so good, I should put the recipe up here when I get it, I couldn't tell you it exactly off the top of my head.


I think I'm going to listen to existentialism on prom night by straighlight run....


Sorry I had to leave to eat, 


I feel so lonely sometimes with my family, I feel so left out when my sister gain up on me and my mom and dad talk, it sucks, I really hate it.... But now I'm talking to Shane now and i feel better now. Well all I'm not feeling so good at all, so I'm going to go to bed now.


Until next time,


Love,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment