Friday, November 26, 2010

Things I'm thankful for

Things that I am thankful for
(Sorry I'm a day late but I was to busy yesterday)


1. My Family- they are amazing, this includes my extended and soon to be added family (Shane's Family). I love them all, they are there for me all the time, no matter what, as much as I may have drama in my family and I complain about them, I will always love them no matter what!


2. My Fiancee Shane- He treats me like a Queen, I love him so extremely much, he's there for me even when I mess up, He is amazing and what I'd do without him I don't even know!


3. My job- I'm thankful for having a job in an economy like this having a job is really difficult.


4. My beliefs- I am thankful for my own beliefs and the freedom to believe in them. 


5. Thanksgiving- To be able to spend time with my family and to be able to share such an amazing dinner with them.


6. And last- I am thankful for everything in my life good and bad.


Until next time,
Love,
Chey 

No comments:

Post a Comment